Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a highly regarded Accountancy firm based in Newton Abbot. You will oversee the delivery of payroll services to clients as well as dealing with queries and advising clients. You should be qualified by experience and should have gained this experience within an accountancy practice.
What will you be doing as a Senior Payroll Administrator?
- Processing payroll – BACS processing, HMRC submissions under RTI, Pension processing and auto-enrolments knowledge.
- Communicating with clients and HMRC.
- Responding to complex payroll queries and acting as support for payroll administrators.
- Setting up Auto Enrolment for clients.
Skills/Qualifications of a Senior Payroll Administrator:
- You should be Qualified by Experience and this experience will have been gained whilst working within an accountancy practice.
- You should have sound knowledge of multiple different types of pay such as weekly, monthly, commission and bonuses.
- The ability to build and maintain long lasting client relationships is essential.
- You should possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload quickly and efficiently is important.
- Up to 32 days starting holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) with the option to carry over 2 days.
- Lifestyle benefits package (including cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership).
- Annual salary reviews.
- Flexible working.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.