An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join our client’s Corporate Tax team in Exeter. The successful candidate will support the Partners on high level corporate tax compliance and related advisory work across the South West.
- Provide key support to the Partner team in delivering high quality corporation tax compliance and advice to their diverse client base across the region
- Provide technical support to the corporate tax team on a range of tax compliance and project work
- Work with the firm’s Tax Partners to share knowledge and develop tax planning strategies
- Be technically up-to-date with all relevant tax matters and able to accurately interpret and apply current tax legislation
- Act as strategic mentor to corporate tax personnel in the office
- Provide corporate tax input for pitches and business development activities
- Assist in developing tax technical materials and where relevant, carry out training on specific corporate tax technical areas
- Previous Corporate Tax experience at a senior level
- Experience of management of a team and an extensive client portfolio
- Ability to input into tax strategy where appropriate
- CTA qualified, ACA or ACCA an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Accurate and able to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
If you have the required skills and experience, and you are looking to join a firm which offers a supportive and flexible working environment, please get in touch with Joanne Howell today. On offer is a competitive salary and good benefits.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!