Salary up to £34k DOE | Plymouth | Office Based
Our client, one of the South West’s leading firms of Independent Financial Planners is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their team based in Plymouth.
Their experienced team are united by a shared belief in the value of simplicity, transparency, and openness and have an exciting opportunity for a like minded individual to join their team.
- Diary management of the firms Independent Financial Advisors
- Preparing new business and client review packs for client meetings
- Managing correspondence and maintaining client files
- To use an appropriate system to record all new business submitted to providers
- Mentoring of Administrators
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in a similar role in Financial Services for a minimum of three years
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Competitive salary £32k to £34k DOE
- Company Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year for each year of service up to a max of 25 days
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are interested in this role, apply today for more information!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell