£12.82 per hour | Temporary part time | Exeter
Our client, a well-respected educational establishment is looking for a Fees and Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Exeter.
This role will be part time, presently working 4 days per week.
You will need to undertake a DBS check before starting this role.
- To prepare and publish accurate termly fee invoices
- To liaise with parents and staff to resolve any queries on the invoices
- To manage the Direct Debit process
- To be responsible for the management of debt, liaising with parents and senior management where appropriate, providing updates on outstanding debtors
- To provide analysis and statistical reporting when needed
- To perform various account reconciliations throughout the year and resolve any differences
- Educated to secondary school level or beyond
- Accounting qualifications
- Familiar with use of an accounting system (e.g., Sage 50)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Previous experience of credit control and working in a school is desirable (though not essential)
- If you have a current DBS and use the update system, this would be an advantage
- Temporary part time – up to 4 days a week
- Accrued holiday
- Exeter City centre
- Great transport links
If you are interested in this role, apply today for more information.
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse