Our client, a market leading law firm with a prized reputation throughout the South West, requires a Real Estate Solicitor (2-5 years' PQE) to join their Exeter team. Working as part of the Real Estate team, part of your role will be to manage plot sales for shared ownership leases, negotiate and advise on sewer/road adoption agreements and help with site acquisitions for housing development. If you have an interest in Social Housing/Development and a desire to specialise and develop your career in this area, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 9am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday.
- Set up and manage plot sales for shared ownership leases and open market sales
- Negotiate and advise on sewer and road adoption agreements
- Help with site acquisitions for housing development
- Help other members of the team with all aspects of property sales and purchases including easements and leasehold work
- A qualified solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Commercially aware, you will have the ability to enhance the firm’s reputation through delivery of exceptional client service
- A friendly disposition with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Work well as part of a team
- Previous experience in real estate, especially dealing with commercial property matters, is desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join an award-winning law firm, please apply via our website.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.