Our client, a rapidly expanding estate agents based in Exeter, Exmouth, and East Devon, are seeking to recruit a Block manager to cover the Exeter and Somerset Area. This role would largely suit someone with previous experience of Property Management or Letting Agent who is looking for their next challenge.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- To effectively manage a portfolio of residential properties within the South West and to provide an efficient, customer focused service, with an onus on client retention.
- You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining the annual service charge budget, from which you will be required to report and update the client and therefore, must be confident dealing with detailed figure work.
- Administering terms of the lease and ensuring that all covenants are upheld, and legislation complied with.
Property Manager Requirements:
- IRPM, ARMA ,RICS Or equivalent experience
- The ability to work as part of a team, but also upon your own initiative, with the ability to multi-task and cope well under significant pressure ~ a cool head and good sense of humour are a must!
- An understanding of construction, maintenance and health and safety.
- Be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office and bespoke Property Management software, for which training will be given.
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Company Pension
- Years of experience and stature within the sector
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Benjamin Gayler
Ref: CD 8909