Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Property Lawyer to join a progressive, cutting-edge Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful location in Exeter, you will be responsible for managing your own caseload and dealing with a large variety of Commercial Property matters. You should be a Legal Executive or a Solicitor. The majority, if not all of your experience should have been gained whilst working within the Commercial Property sector.
What will you be doing as a Property Lawyer (CILEX or Solicitor)?
- Dealing with a range of Property matters for commercial landlords and tenants, including joint ventures, retail projects, leisure projects, business transfers, acquisitions of development sites for commercial and mixed use, advising on commercial contracts, and portfolio sales and acquisitions.
- Collaborating with other departments in the firm where necessary.
- Engaging in business development and marketing opportunities in order to promote yourself, your department and the wider firm.
- Travelling to other offices in the region if and when required.
Skills/Qualifications of a Property Lawyer (CILEX or Solicitor):
- You should be a Legal Executive or a Solicitor with at least a large majority of your experience gained from within the Commercial Property sector.
- Prior experience of undertaking business development and marketing.
- An ambitious and driven individual with a proactive, positive approach towards working.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunity for Flexible working
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.