• Excellent Benefits • Friendly and Professional Firm • Competitive Salary
We have an attractive opportunity for an enthusiastic junior Lawyer to join our client's Dispute Resolution team, to work in the firm’s South Devon office based in the heart of Torquay.
Hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5:15 pm.
What will you be doing as a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- You will provide legal advice and representation to clients in need.
- You will manage a busy and varied caseload of Personal Injury matters.
- You will work as part of a team to help quickly resolve conflict
- You will keep up-to-date with relevant legislation and regulations.
Skills/Qualifications of a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- The successful candidate will either be a strong Paralegal or a qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive with up to 2 years PQE.
- You will have excellent client care skills as the department, and the firm, prides itself on exceeding clients’ expectations.
- You will be empathetic, and show a genuine interest in resolving your client's problems.
- Previous experience and an interest in Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury would be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
Package for Personal Injury Solicitor:
You will be joining a dynamic and successful Devon-based firm. It has shown exceptional growth over the past few years and that offers you a range of great benefits, including:
- Purpose built modern offices
- Enhanced annual leave
- Competitive Salary
If you’d like to find out more information, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas
Ref: SD 8947