Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an NQ Solicitor to join a highly regarded, progressive Law Firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will become a crucial part of the firm’s Commercial Property team, with your focus geared towards Asset Management. You should be an NQ Solicitor with up to one year’s PQE, ideally within the commercial property sector.
You will have the choice of working in either the firm’s Southampton office, or its Bristol office.
What will you be doing as an NQ Solicitor?
- Dealing with a wide variety of commercial property matters with a strong focus upon landlord and tenant matters for retail clients and telecoms operators.
- Advising clients on the acquiring, managing and disposing of real estate.
- Helping clients to plan for the future and working with them to provide the most innovative solutions.
- You will be an NQ Solicitor with up to one year’s PQE to your name, ideally achieved whilst working within the Commercial Property sector.
- The firm is open to accepting a candidate who is currently completing their Training Contract or CILEX studies and approaching qualification.
- Excellent communication skills will be essential, as well as a flexible approach to work.
- You should have a strong interest in progressing and developing your knowledge and experience of Commercial Property.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for progression and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.