• Hybrid working • Plymouth Office
• Development opportunities • Transformational Project
We are seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join a team driving transformation projects within a well-established organisation that provides innovative web solutions to their clients in a niche industry.
The development team is ambitious and forward-thinking. Working on new product development projects this roll will work across all elements of the development lifecycle from project management, through database and application layer to front end languages. The current transformation work is transitioning the existing products to new technologies. Now is a great time to join this business.
Responsibilities of a .Net Developer include:
- Working as part of the team to deliver the transformational change in the product set
- Provide support as needed to internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication and delivery in line with SLAs and project timelines.
.Net Developer Requirements:
- Experience with .NET Core, C#, and TSQL
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as Angular
- Understanding coding and security compliance best practices
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business as it's on its technology transformation journey, joining a fantastic team, with exciting projects, which will provide a true opportunity to learn and progress your career.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply NOW!