Salary £24k | Hybrid after completion of training | Taunton
Do you have experience providing administrative and typing support?
Our client, a Taunton-based, professional services business; that works proactively to ensure the best service for its clients, is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join its team.
You will be an essential part of the fee earning process and provide excellent levels of service to clients, business partners, other teams, and individuals within the business.
This is a permanent full-time role that can be hybrid but with a requirement to attend the Taunton office especially during training.
Responsibilities include: -
- Produce a variety of documents from audio/ digital dictation and other instruction as directed by the fee earner
- Deal accurately with filing and in a timely manner, including the storage and retrieval of client files
- Take and record accurate messages and pass on to the appropriate person
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person in a professional manner
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, and maintain an up-to-date diary
Requirements include: -
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experienced audio typist with excellent typing skills in excess of 70 WPM
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
You will be joining an equal opportunities employer with a number of excellent staff benefits, including:
- A company pension scheme in which the company contributes a percentage of employees’ salaries
- A generous holiday allowance, with loyalty days for the longevity of service
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Death in service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse