6-month FTC | Company Benefits | Pension Scheme
Our client, a leading and fast-growing law firm is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their Residential Conveyancing team in their Taunton office on a 6-month FTC. As a Legal Administrator, you will be working closely to support the Conveyancers; this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and learn new skills in an interesting and challenging sector.
Legal Administrator responsibilities include: -
- Acting as the first point of contact for inquiries
- Manage customer queries
- Draft housing documents
- Provide excellent customer service to new and repeat clients
- General administration duties
- Ensuring all appropriate quality service and compliance are met
Legal Administrator requirements include: -
- Prior experience working within an administrative function is desirable
- Experience in property transactions would be ideal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
Legal Administrator benefits include:
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle Hour
- Pension scheme
If you are a self-motivated, friendly, and adaptable individual who enjoys working as part of a team, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse