Cathedral Appointments has an excellent opportunity for an IP & IT Solicitor to join an award winning law firm based in their Exeter office. This role would suit a Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained within IP (Intellectual Property) & IT (Information Technology) and someone who is looking to progress their career with one of the leading firms in the South West.
What will you be doing as an IP, IT & Data Protection Solicitor?
- You will be assisting the team with a varied case load of contentious and non-contentious IP & IT law issues for clients across the UK and overseas
- You will be involved in drafting, advising and negotiating IP and IT contracts
- You will also need to travel between offices based in the South West
Skills/Qualifications of an IP, IT & Data Protection Solicitor:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ IP & IT experience
- Experience of drafting, advising and negotiating IP or IT contracts is essential
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on exceptional client care
- You will be used to working in a busy and highly professional driven environment
- You will be highly organised, proactive and committed to meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure
- You will have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle, as travel between offices and further afield will be required
- 25 days holiday
- Access to a Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to a Private Medical Assurance Scheme
Recruitment Consultant : Sophia Damshenas