Up to £30k DOE | FTC - Matt cover | Hybrid | Wellbeing Friday’s
Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Are you organised, have great communication skills, and can adapt to working within a small, yet busy team? If so, we require an HR Advisor who will coordinate efficient and effective HR systems support across the business.
This role is a Fixed-term contract (18 months) to cover Maternity leave.
This role offers Hybrid Working – with one day a week in the Exeter Office.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee and deliver professional HR Administration across the whole business
- Be the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Maintain and update company systems
- Ad hoc Administration to support the needs of the HR team
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Proven experience of providing high levels of Administration skills
- Previous experience working within an HR / People dedicated team
- Excellent Systems and organisational skills
- Excellent written and Communication skills
- CIDP L3 as a minimum would be desirable
- A 9-day working fortnight, with every 2nd Friday focussed on you, for you, to do what you need to support your well-being.
- A values-driven, supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Regular colleague consultation and feedback
- 4% Pension
- 33 days leave annually (incl. bank holidays).
- Support for professional and personal development.
- Involvement in various internal groups and events like ‘Brew Mondays’ and our employee support groups.
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Charlotte Coke