- Full time (37hr/wk) will consider Part time of 30 hrs for the right candidate
- Temporary Position
- £10.13 per hour
- Suitable for Students or Graduates looking for work experience
Our client, a large and supportive company, based in the centre of Exeter, is seeking to recruit a HR Administrator on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be someone who puts the customer at the heart of their work and who is comfortable multi-tasking and can attend to detail. The role will suit a student looking to build up some work experience over the summer.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the HR team and assist with coordinating the recruitment process
- Accurately update the HR database, including employee probation, recruitment, and new starters/leavers information
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors and staff entering the People Team office and provide a professional and friendly service.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- HR experience preferred however not essential – training provided
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to working to deadlines, self-motivated, and a team player
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff summer barbeque
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osbourne
Ref: DO 8871