Competitive Salary | Excellent Benefits Package
Our client, a dynamic and leading global Finance Services business who are building a client focused, caring and inclusive culture are seeking a Fund Accountant to work within their specialised alternative fund's sector.
The firm encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of its people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where their people can thrive, and their wellbeing is supported.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Exeter with hybrid and flexible working options available.
Fund Accountant responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of fund administration and accounting
- Review of detailed accounting information relating to a portfolio of alternative private equity investments.
- Take the lead with allocated clients and auditors with all queries
- Effective implementation of onboarding new business and fund changes
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- You will have knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS
- Extensive fund accounting experience
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The benefits include but are not limited to:
- A very competitive basic salary plus benefits
- 23 days’ holiday to start, (rising to 25) plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy extra holiday
- Development Opportunities
- Company matched pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle2work scheme
- Fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Hybrid work approach
If you would like to find out more information or have an informal chat, please contact Joanne Howell, Senior Recruitment Manager via email email@example.com.