Our client, a forward-thinking Financial Advisory firm is seeking a Financial Services Administrator to join their team based in Torquay on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your role will be based around providing administrative support to Managing Directors/IFA’s, and you will be a primary contact point for the Financial Services business.
This role is primarily office based with one day a week working from home, working hour 09:00am to 17:00pm.
Your responsibilities include:
- Typing correspondence, forms, and documents on behalf of the Managing Director/IFA’s
- Checking work for typographical and grammatical errors
- Ensure all client matter details are recorded, updated, and completed in full on the firm’s databases
- Dealing with telephone calls and recording messages for team members
- Producing quotations, illustrations, research, and reviews at the request of the Managing Director/IFA’s
- Contacting clients or team members upon instruction
- Ideally you will have prior Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Business Services etc
- You will be an excellent communicator and able to deliver impeccable client service
- You will possess a thorough understanding of Financial Services products and procedures
- You will have knowledge of the local market
- You will be enthusiastic, committed and motivated to team success and growth
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to a Company Pension Scheme
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Christmas shutdown - no holiday needed
- Group Critical Insurance and Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- DIS x 4
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell