Salary up to £65K DOE | Hybrid / Flexible Working
Our client, an independent Financial Advisory firm whose mission is to help people feel empowered about their financial future are seeking an experienced Financial Advisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The purpose of your role will be to deliver the firm’s client service proposition to the highest standards, while adhering to FCA rules as interpreted in the firm’s compliance procedures.
The firm who are based in Exeter offer great benefits including free onsite parking, enhanced pension contributions and hybrid and flexible working and much more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing personalised financial advice
- Conducting comprehensive financial analysis
- Offering financial recommendations
- Monitoring and reviewing client portfolios
- Providing retirement planning guidance
- Developing and maintain a professional relationship with their clients
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Financial Advisor
- You will have CII Level 4 / LIBF as minimum and ideally working towards chartered status
- You will have experience working with HNW UK private clients
- You can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering financial planning and investment management services
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid / Flexible working
- Access to a Discretionary health cash plan
- Life assurance scheme 3 x annual salary
- Availability of an employee assistance programme
- Employee discount
- Free onsite parking
- Store discount
- Your birthday as a day off
- Group Income Protection scheme
- Enhanced pension contributions
If you are interested in this role, apply today for more information!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell