Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Family Solicitor to join a forward-thinking, distinguished Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis at Managing Associate or Legal Director level. You would be joining an existing Family team that covers the breadth of Devon and Cornwall. You should be a qualified Solicitor with the relevant Family Law experience behind you to enable you to begin to build a team of your own.
You have the choice of working either in the firm’s Southampton or Bristol offices.
What will you be doing?
- Managing your own Family Law caseload.
- Working closely and communicating directly with the firm’s Private Client team who are based in Bristol and/or Southampton.
- Using your skills and knowledge to begin to build a practice of your own.
- You should be a qualified Solicitor with sufficient Family Law experience behind you to help you begin to build a practice and develop a team.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to consistently spot opportunity.
- Excellent organisational abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 weeks annual leave + option to buy and sell
- Access to a Recruitment referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Weekly Lifestyle Hour
- Family Hours
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.