Our client is looking to recruit a Corporate Senior Associate or Managing Associate Solicitor to join a forward-thinking, well respected Law firm. You will be supporting the wider corporate team and will be crucial to their continued success. You should be a Qualified Senior Associate or Managing Associate Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE, ideally within the corporate sector.
You will be working in your choice of Exeter, Southampton or Bristol.
What will you be doing as a Corporate Senior Associate or Managing Associate ?
- Managing your own caseload independently from the beginning.
- Engaging with tasks such as acquisitions, disposals, MBOs, JVs and investment agreements.
- Driving forward business development initiatives and seeking out opportunities for the firm to progress.
- Listening to the challenges posed by your clients and providing bespoke, personalised responses.
Skills/Qualifications of a Corporate Senior Associate or Managing Associate:
- You should be a Qualified Senior Associate or Managing Associate Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE to your name, ideally gained within a leading corporate practice.
- A client centric mindset and a motivation to always keep the needs of clients at the heart of the service you give.
- An excellent work ethic and attention to detail with an ability to meet challenging deadlines with ease.
- Access to both personal and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity for flexible working.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.