Salary £22,620 | Exeter based | Great benefits
Are you a Conveyancing Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
Our client an established and growing Law firm is seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Residential Property team based in Exeter on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will primarily be an office-based role due to the nature of the work involved.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Opening, closing, and archiving client files
- Proof reading
- Dealing with email and telephone client enquires
- Document production
- Assisting lawyers with administrative responsibilities
- Ideally, you possess a Law Graduate qualification or its equivalent.
- Previous experience in an office-based administration role is preferable.
- Strong IT skills are a requirement.
- You should be adept at working within specified deadlines.
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and sharing instances where you have applied them is encouraged.
The Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to five days
- Two days paid volunteering leave
- Reduced costs for legal services that are offered by the firm
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension and medical care plans, including eyecare vouchers
- Invitation to regular social events
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
If you would like to find out more about the role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse