Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an Associate or Senior Associate with plenty of previous experience in Contentious Probate to join a well-respected, supportive Law firm. You will play a key role within the firm’s Legacies team and contribute greatly to work surrounding its contentious probate offering. You should have at least 5+ years PQE, ideally within the contentious probate sector, as well as prior experience of managing your own caseload.
What will you be doing as Contentious Probate Associate/Senior Associate?
- Managing your own caseload independently from the beginning.
- Taking responsibility for several aspects of contentious trust law and probate work including will validity claims and claims against executors and trustees.
- Working closely with a mixed discipline team including probate lawyers and specialists in the administration of legacies.
Skills/Qualifications of a Contentious Probate Associate/Senior Associate:
- You should have 5+ years PQE, ideally within the contentious probate sector, as well as familiarity with being responsible for your own caseload.
- Potential prior exposure to charities work but this is not essential as training can be provided.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to easily establish a rapport with clients as a means of building and maintaining long-lasting relationships.
- An enthusiasm to engage in a wide variety of business development opportunities in order to build and develop your personal profile over time.
- Opportunity for Flexible working.
- Ample opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.