Our client, a forward-thinking, people-oriented Law Firm, is looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Commercial Associate on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be working in collaboration with both pre-existing and newer clients and advising them on their strategies in areas such as supply chains and online trading. You should be an experienced Commercial Associate with 3 years + PQE.
This firm focusses a great deal of attention upon helping dreams and ambitions to be achieved and it invests a lot of time into meeting the needs of each and every client. Acknowledging this ethos, if you were to join the Firm as a Commercial Associate, you could rest assured that there would be plenty of opportunities for individual growth and development. There is also flexibility within this role, and therefore the potential to work from home.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support to General Counsels and their teams and taking the opportunity to work alongside clients’ inhouse legal functions through delivering advice directly to business stakeholders.
- Working in collaboration with both pre-existing and new clients, including household names and both regional and national businesses.
- Supervising junior lawyers and a trainee in their everyday duties.
- Advising clients on their strategies and documentation with regards to supply chains, online trading, consumer relations and brand protection.
- Providing support to clients with the contracts which govern operational infrastructure.
- Collaborating with the highly regarded Corporate team to provide required expertise and support in undertaking due diligence in M&A transactions.
Who will you be?
- An experienced Commercial Associate with 3 years + PQE who is eager to continue learning and developing their skills within the field.
- A candidate with previous experience of a secondment (this would be advantageous but not essential).
- An independent worker who takes a positive and a proactive approach to work.
- A problem solver who can always find the best, most pragmatic solutions to problems.
- A motivated individual who is eager to continue learning and developing.
- An excellent communicator who can easily build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
- 5 weeks annual leave + option to buy and sell
- Access to a Recruitment Referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hour
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.