Our client, a forward-thinking, reputable law firm based in Exeter is looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. The role will be centered around dealing with a wide and varied caseload of Commercial Property matters. You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 1 years’ PQE obtained within Commercial Property/Real Estate.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Property Solicitor?
- Dealing with a wide and varied caseload of Commercial Property matters to include leases, secured lending, and landlord and tenant buying and selling.
- Assisting the team with their established caseload of work and eventually running your own caseload with supervision.
- Engaging with marketing and business development activities where possible in order to promote the firm, the department and yourself as a specialist in the local market.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Property Solicitor:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years’ PQE gained specifically within the Commercial Property/Real Estate sector.
- You will be happy to assist the team with their busy caseloads
- You will also be eager to build your own caseload of matters
- You will be a motivated team player who is looking to undertake a variety of work and build your career with an established local law firm
- You will have excellent IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Career Development prospects
Recruitment Consultant : Sophia Damshenas