Our client, a friendly and well-respected Law firm, is searching for an experienced lawyer to join its Plymouth based Commercial Litigation team. You will be crucial to the shaping and development of long-lasting client relationships. You should have at least 5 years PQE to your name, ideally gained through undertaking banking litigation and receivership work.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate?
- Managing your own varied caseload of Commercial Litigation matters.
- Engaging in Business Development activities to help further promote the firm.
- Helping to supervise and support more junior fee earners when required.
- Developing strong and steadfast client relationships.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate?
- You should be an experienced lawyer with a minimum of 5 years PQE, ideally gained within the banking litigation and receivership sectors.
- You will be highly motivated with a desire to progress and develop not only your profile, but that of the firm as well.
- You will have excellent communication skills, allowing you to easily build rapport with clients.
- You should possess a positive and proactive approach to work, with an eagerness to support other members of the team when needed.
- 5 weeks annual leave with the option to buy and sell holiday
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hours
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.