Our client, a forward-thinking, people-oriented Law Firm is looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor at any level, on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be working as part of the Private Equity team to provide support to a wide range of institutional investors, management teams, and investee and portfolio companies from the beginning to end of private equity transactions.
The firm has a passion for producing the best training and development opportunities for its lawyers, and always ensures that you have ample capacity to progress along your chosen career path. This role offers a flexible approach to work and the potential to work from home.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor?
- You will be in charge of your own caseload whilst driving forward business development initiatives.
- Adopting a personalised solutions led approach to the challenges raised by clients.
- Advising on transactions, whether that be in the UK, or internationally.
- Working on projects such as MBOs’ and ElS compliant fundraising by start-up ventures.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Litigation Solicitor:
- A qualified Commercial Litigation Associate/Senior Associate/Managing Associate with sufficient experience within a private equity Corporate practice.
- You will have a client centered mindset and you will always ensure that the clients you are dealing with are your top priority.
- You will be somebody with a passion for business development who is eager to develop their client base in tandem with sector strategy.
- 5 weeks annual leave + option to buy and sell
- A weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hour
- Access to a Recruitment referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.