Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an experienced Solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level with a minimum of 4 years PQE to join a pioneering and forward-thinking Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be joining a cutting-edge Commercial team who work with both regional and national businesses across a wide variety of sectors. You should be a qualified Solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level with at least 4 years PQE to your name, ideally gained within the commercial sector.
You have the option of working in either the firm’s Bristol office, or its Exeter office. Hybrid working is also offered for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Advising clients on general commercial contracts, data protection, IP and technology matters.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and related documentation in respect of the above matters.
- Communicating with the firm’s Corporate team and providing support with regard to commercial matters such as M&A transactions.
- Supervising junior lawyers and trainees to ensure that work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Collaborating with the partners to grow and develop the profile of the Commercial team in line with the firm’s wider objectives and goals.
- You should be a qualified Solicitor at Associate or Senior Associate level with a minimum of 4 years PQE, ideally gained from working within the commercial sector.
- Ideally, you will have had prior exposure to a large variety of commercial matters and will have engaged with a multitude of clients.
- You will be experienced in supervising junior lawyers.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to be able to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- You should have a business development mindset and a desire to further both your own profile and that of the firm.
- 5 weeks annual leave + option to buy and sell holiday
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hour
- Access to a Recruitment referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.