Competitive Salary | Hybrid working | Exeter or Taunton
An award-winning, law firm is looking for a Client Development Manager to join their team. The company offer an impressive array of benefits and rewards. Not least of these is through the Firm’s employee-ownership status, where every employee is listened to, helps to realise our vision and receives an equal share in our annual profit-share.
This role offers a Hybrid working model based from their Taunton or Exeter offices.
This is a full-time opportunity working 9 am-5.15 pm Monday to Friday
Responsibilities include: -
- Leading business development activities
- Coordinate and enhance existing processes, introducing new processes where required
- Developing and owning target accounts
- Conducting sector research
- Collaboration with the legal teams and department heads to identify marketing strategies and avenues for business development
Requirements include: -
- Previous experience in a similar role, with proven success in business pitches and public sector tenders
- Experience managing B2B and B2C business development
- Experience managing large teams
- Highly organised, motivated and committed to meeting deadlines
The company likes its team to feel rewarded for a job well done. As well as a competitive salary they offer;
- Hybrid Working with regular access to the Exeter or Taunton office
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus Bank holidays and your birthday
- Three additional days’ paid leave to support good causes
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance schemes
- Progression opportunities –including, regular training, qualification options, mentorship, and continued professional development.
Recruitment Consultant: Charlotte Coke