Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Family/Childcare Solicitor to join their team based in Plymouth. Your role will be centered around managing a varied caseload of private/public law cases. You will have gained specific experience within Private and Public Law Children work and ideally, you will also be a member of the Children’s Panel.
What will you be doing as a Family/Childcare Solicitor?
- Managing a varied and challenging caseload of private/public law cases
- Dealing with and managing your own advocacy.
- Contributing to the growth and business development of the Firm.
Skills/Qualifications of a Family/Childcare Solicitor:
- You should ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ PQE to your name, gained within the Family Law sector.
- Ideally, you will be a member of the Children Panel.
- You should have sufficient IT skills, which will enable you to manage your own documentation and communications.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and client care skills.
- Highly Competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
Recruitment Consultant : Sophia Damshenas