FTC – 6 Months | £45k to £60k DOE | Exeter
Our client, a leading service provider based in the South West has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their team based in Exeter on a 6 month FTC.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will fulfil monthly accounting responsibilities and provide financial support to business directorates and management teams.
Finance Business Partner responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Analysis of performance
- Development and preparation of high-quality reports and management information for Management Teams
- Partner with operations acting as the main point of contact for senior managers including presenting findings at management team monthly financial meetings
Finance Business Partner requirements include:
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Proven relationship management skills
- Technically sound knowledge of management accounting principles and practice (accruals/prepayments/journal processing)
Your benefits as a Finance Business Partner include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Share-save Scheme
- Various health benefits
- Wellbeing support programmes
- A range of Group Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial support services
- And plenty more!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell