HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY | HYBRID WORKING | EXETER
Our client, a successful evolving business is seeking a Business Development Executive, who will be at the forefront of the business.
This role offers Hybrid working; 3 days a week in the Exeter office.
If you are looking for an opportunity to share ideas, grow as a professional and as a person, be at the forefront of a successful, evolving, growing business and want to be challenged to give it your all, we have the role for you!
Responsibilities include: -
- Source new clients, maintain service excellence, and contribute to a high standard of work.
- Prioritise client needs over internal preferences, demonstrating a client-centric approach.
- Exhibit strong communication skills, including active listening and effective negotiation.
- Embrace and champion new company initiatives with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Efficiently manage potential clients in the pipeline, ensuring leads remain warm.
Requirements include: -
- Proven B2B sales experience
- High levels of Customer service attainment whilst managing client expectations
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter
- Able to work positively within a team, along with using your own initiative to get tasks completed
- Someone that loves a challenge and enjoys taking on new situations
In return for your efforts, you can expect:
- Progressive annual leave allowance – 25 days rising to 28 plus Bank holidays
- Annual performance-based bonus scheme
- Development and training opportunities
- Hybrid remote/office working- Group Life Insurance
- 24/7 Gym Membership
- An active work/social calendar
- Vibrant working environment
- Free parking facilities
- Premium access to the Calm App
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse