Competitive Salary | Hybrid and Flexible working | Exeter
Our client, who has ranked within the top 100 of the best companies to work for in the UK is seeking an Administrator to join their friendly and experienced team at their Exeter office.
This is a full-time permanent position with hybrid and flexible working available.
- Providing a high-quality secretarial and administrative service
- Coordinating diary management within the team
- Typing, filing, and printing attendance notes
- Performing general secretarial duties
- The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational, motivational, and proactive qualities.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines with a calm demeanour under pressure is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Previous experience in a busy, professionally driven environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working and flexible working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Private medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Access to a comprehensive range of wellbeing support
- Three additional days’ paid leave to support good causes
If you would like to find out more about the role, apply today.
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse