Our client, a dynamic and well-respected Wealth Management firm, is looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join their team in Exeter on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around ensuring that all client files are compliant, and to fulfilling client needs and requirements. You should be passionate about pursuing a career as a Paraplanner.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Paraplanner?
- Checking all relevant paperwork to make sure that client files meet the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Collaborating with the firm’s Financial Advisory team to discuss client objectives.
- Recording client communications to be recorded on the client’s file.
- Collecting quantitative detailed information to compile suitability reports.
- Writing strategy reports which can be easily understood by the client.
- Taking a proactive role towards your own personal development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Trainee Paraplanner:
- You will have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Paraplanner and have some knowledge of various financial products.
- You will be highly computer literate and familiar with a wide range of Microsoft products.
- You will be able to prioritise well and will have excellent time management skills.
- Your verbal and written communication skills will be essential for this role.
- You will work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Access to study support
- Flexible Working
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to a Company Pension
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell