Our client has an exceptional opportunity for a Trainee Paralegal to join a forward-thinking, highly respected law firm based in Taunton. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to progress their career within Personal Injury. Ideally, you will be a Law graduate or equivalent with some legal experience gained as either a Legal Assistant or a junior Paralegal.
Although the firm is based in Taunton, this role will be undertaken on a remote basis, so you may be situated anywhere in the UK.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Paralegal?
- After a period of training, you will be running your own caseload of personal injury files, primarily fast track cases.
- Pursuing claims through the MOJ portal and dealing personal injury protocol, settlement or issue of proceedings
- Liaising with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors
- Utilising a case management system
- Taking responsibility for time recording and financial targets.
Skills/Qualifications of a Trainee Paralegal:
- You will ideally be a Law graduate or equivalent with some legal experience gained either as a Legal Assistant or a junior Paralegal. Our client is open to experience in any area of law, but it is essential that you are keen to progress your career within Personal Injury
- You will have good office experience, with exceptional administration skills
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will have a strong sense of initiative and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Access to a Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 15 days paid sick leave
- Death in Service benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to a Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas