Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Trademark Attorney to join their Exeter based Intellectual Property team on a full-time, permanent basis. The role will be centered around the every day management of trade mark portfolios for a wide variety of Clients. You should ideally be a chartered Trademark Attorney with a minimum of 5 years PQE to your name.
What will you be doing as a Trademark Attorney?
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of trademark portfolios for UK, EU and International clients.
- Acting for a wide range of clients in a variety of different sectors, ranging from food and drink to automotive.
- Engaging in a multitude of business development activities which will help to support the growth of the firm.
Skills/Qualifications of a Trademark Attorney:
- You should be a chartered Trademark Attorney who possesses at least 5 years PQE.
- You may have ambitions to further and develop your own career, and potentially build your own trade mark practice in the future.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Access to a Life Assurance scheme
- Access to a Private Medical Insurance scheme.
- Enrolment in an employee share ownership scheme.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas