Technical Sales Advisor
- Well established company – 38 years of business
- Exeter area
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a 5 day Christmas close down
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established company, a key supplier within the beverage production, within the Exeter area. Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Advisor to join their team, continue to build lasting relationships with their customers and advise upon a comprehensive range of equipment and consumables
Technical Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Use the CRM packages to identify customers in order to establish, build and maintain close working relationships.
- Evaluate customer requirements and advise on solutions and equipment for their business, being able to explain the equipment and its purpose in detail.
- Being able to explain technical information concerning equipment and processes and ensuring customers are followed up with.
- Generate quotes, negotiate discounts and advise and then follow up with customers.
- Organise and conduct regular customer visits to demonstrate equipment, discuss requirements and advise on equipment.
- Communicate and develop sales strategies with the Sales Director.
Other responsibilities of this role are detailed in the job description.
Technical Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience within sales roles (technical sales roles is desirable).
- Experience using CRM system Merlin (is desirable).
- A team player, customer-focused, friendly, enthusiastic, positive approach is essential.
- The ability to stay away from home on occasions (for exhibitions/tradeshows)
- 25 days hols (5 at Christmas) plus bank holidays
- Company Pension - matches contribution up to £60 per month.
- Free employee parking
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer
If you feel you have the experience, skills, and attributes for this role, please apply today!