Our client is looking for a Team Assistant to join their busy law firm based in the centre of Exeter. As a Team Assistant, you will be expected to carry out administrative tasks for various teams, as well as cover reception. This role is a great way to enter a busy office environment and gain experience in different areas of law.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- working within a team of other Team Assistants to carry out integral administrative duties
- file management: file opening, file closing, updating records, filing documents
- producing and engrossing documents, scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- using Land Registry portal and TM Group, administering NHBC applications, filing deeds, scanning, photocopying, and printing
- greeting visitors, answering calls and directing them, assisting with client queries, assisting with room bookings, ensuring necessary catering is supplied to bookings
Previous experience required:
- minimum 12 months experience within a similar role
- computer skills: Microsoft Office 365 knowledge is essential
- previous office and reception experience is desirable
- highly personable, charismatic, and friendly
- approachable and a strong customer focus
- strong attention to detail, adaptable and strong communication skills
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and personal attributes to perform this role to a high standard, please apply today to be considered for this role!
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer