Our client, A leading law firm within Exeter has a fantastic opportunity for a Team Assistant to join their team The role provides administrative and file management support across the team. Work will come either directly from the fee earner or through the work allocated by the Practice Assistants. The role is accountable for establishing and maintaining an ongoing service-based relationship with the team they support recognising and translating the needs and expectations into a responsive service.
Team Assistant Responsibilities:
- Liaise with PA to provide support to Client & Marketing for scheduling tender meetings, directory interviews, client training etc
- File management – updating and maintaining all files, ensuring documents are filed correctly and named in line with the business wide naming convention and the correct folder structures are adopted (both electronic and paper)
- Ensuring compliance with firm wide/department policies and procedures Information Security
Team Assistant Requirements:
- Relevant office-based administration experience
- Experience of document management/case management systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and flexible - a positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle and prioritise competing demands and work within deadlines - Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- An ability to operate autonomously with minimum supervision – a self-starter
- Access to a Life Assurance scheme.
- Access to a Company Pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee assistance programme.
- My Benefits Portal
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Health Assessments/Eye tests/Discounted Gym membership
- Wider wallet
- Annual performance awards
- Sponsorship schemes
- Company events
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer
Ref: CD 9033