Rewards Scheme | Private Medical Insurance | Buy and Sell Holiday
Our client, the largest independent accountancy practice based in Exeter, are seeking to recruit a Tax Manager looking to build a career within the professional services within their Exeter offices. As part of the role, the successful candidate will show a willingness to undertake a range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations budget and timeframe.
Flexible and hybrid working is available.
Tax Manager responsibilities include: -
- Build relationships and directly interact with clients to provide tax planning and support.
- Support our tax team to provide a wide range of tax advisory projects
- Review of tax returns and preparation of complex tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Coordinate and lead our tax compliance team and take responsibility for developing and training them.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes.
- Assist in managing financial performance of the tax department.
Tax Manager requirements include: -
- Previous experience working as a Tax Manager or Assistant Tax Manager
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Exceptional knowledge of tax and all types of compliance returns
- Strong technical tax knowledge across a broad range of taxes
- Good report writer and able to communicate across a spectrum of taxes
- Good working knowledge of general IT Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Social Media programmes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven accuracy and an eye for detail
Your Benefits for Tax Manager: -
- 36.25 hours / 5 days per week
- Salary subject to experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holiday, payroll charitable giving, cycle to work and private medical insurance
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension 3% rising to 4% after 4 years’ service
If you have a positive attitude and are a friendly and approachable individual who is seeking a new role in an established firm, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell