Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team who have built an enviable reputation as recruitment experts across a host of key professions and has a unique culture of professionalism, integrity, and fun?
- Work alongside Recruitment Consultants to resource suitable candidates for job roles across CV databases, LinkedIn Recruiter, and social media
- Work innovatively to attract passive job seekers, proactively seeking out potential talent
- Establish relationships with job seekers and maintain contact throughout the recruitment process
- Engage with candidates to assess their skills and fit for clients.
- Research skills
- Good IT and database skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for high-level service and helping people
- Keen to learn and not easily phased by taking on a new challenge!
- Competitive Salary (up to £24k depending on experience)
- Commission (your results are directly rewarded)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid working (work from home on Mondays & Fridays)
- Full time with flexible start / end time or Part time with reduced hours Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
Recruitment Consultant: Clodagh Murphy