UP TO £36K OTE | COMPANY VEHICLE| STRONG TEAM SPIRIT
Due to the rapid growth of an engineering-led business, we are looking to add to their small, but highly passionate team. The Company was founded by an accomplished engineer who is passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care and engineering excellence, are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to utilise their knowledge and experience to help to provide exceptional service within the Exeter and South West area this role could be perfect for you.
Service Engineer responsibilities include: -
- You will provide comprehensive maintenance and servicing solutions across the South of England, with a particular focus on fire and allied life safety systems.
- Ensuring all sites you visit remain in compliance with British Standards, you will carry out planned maintenance and attend faults on Fire detection, Emergency Lighting and Warden Call systems where full training will be provided.
- Once you have completed works on site you will update the service system via your company iPhone / tablet so we can demonstrate performance against customer SLAs.
Service Engineer requirements include: -
- Knowledge of Fire Detection, Emergency Lights and allied systems
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to interface well with customers
- Knowledge of allied systems such as warden call, door entry, access control, CCTV and intruder would be advantageous but is by no means essential as we can provide you with all the training you need
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
If you are a passionate Engineer looking to work within a business that is growing rapidly in the fire/security and warden call markets. A company where Team spirit is very strong – there is a true focus on supporting each other and having fun this could be the role for you.
- Basic Salary £28-£34K DOE
- Up to £36K OTE including overtime and on-call rotas.
- 21 days leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company Car
- Apple iPhone and laptop provided
- In-house training programme
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Ben Gayler