• Staff Discounts • NUS Card
• Holiday Purchase Scheme • Access to On-Site Nursery
We are looking for someone with a great background working in 2nd/3rd Line IT Support. If that is you, then this is your chance to be the technical lead and the main point of contact for all server platforms and storage technologies. If you need the next step in your career and want to develop your knowledge, take a look below for further information.
Responsibilities of a Lead Platforms and Storage Engineer include:
- The design, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of multi-site endpoint device and infrastructure
- Work collaboratively to develop and implement a rolling five-year service delivery plan.
- Ensure current cyber security requirements are met
- To secure and regularly backup data and infrastructure using Veeam/HDIM
- 3rd Line hardware and software support
- Development and training of 1st/2nd line team
Lead Platforms and Storage Engineer requirements:
- HND or equivalent in an IT-related subject
- 3rd Line or significant experience in 2nd Line Support within a similar role
- Expertise in the endpoint devices lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge implementing and supporting virtualisation technologies.
- Microsoft infrastructure knowledge (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group policy, etc.)
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 administration
For this role the right candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus a whole host of benefits - these include 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, On-Site Nursery, Fitness Facilities, Staff Discounts, Holiday Purchase Scheme and more. For more information and the chance to secure this role, apply today!
Other companies may call this role: 3rd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Support Technician, Server Specialist, Servers and Storage Specialist