Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the Partners on corporate tax compliance clients with elements of advisory work stretching across the business. The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified, with ACA or ACCA qualifications desirable.
What will you be doing as a Senior Tax Manager?
- Providing assistance with running the overall compliance cycle for corporate tax groups and large clients.
- Administering technical support to junior tax team members.
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by junior tax team members.
- Acting a strategic mentor and coach to junior office staff.
- Staying up to date with tax matters and accurately interpreting and applying current tax legislation.
- Carrying out training on specific technical areas of corporate tax.
Skills/Qualifications of a Senior Tax Manager:
- Somebody who is CTA qualified. ACA/ACCA qualifications are advantageous.
- An individual with impeccable communication skills and an ability to work with people at all levels.
- Someone who is a self-motivated hard worker and who is able to work well under pressure.
- An individual with excellent Computer and Spreadsheet skills who also has sound knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbook or Xero.
- Somebody who is a co-operative team player and who can build strong client relationships.
If you are a hard-working, ambitious CTA qualified Accountant with excellent communication skills, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.