● Competitive Salary ● Excellent Benefits
Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Senior Private Client Lawyer to join a contemporary, progressive Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful location in Launceston, you will be responsible for managing your own caseload and dealing with a large variety of different Private Client matters. You should be a Legal Executive or a Solicitor, with a large majority, if not all of your experience gained within the Private Client sector.
What will you be doing?
- Supervising your own caseload of Private Client varied matters.
- Dealing with matters including Wills, Probate, Power of Attorney, Trusts and Tax advice.
- Engaging in networking activities and undertaking business development opportunities in order to promote yourself, your department and the firm.
- Helping to achieve billing, time and fee earning targets.
- Consistently maintaining the firm’s high reputation.
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive ideally with prior experience gained within the Private Client sector.
- An ambitious and motivated individual with sound knowledge of Private Client matters.
- Somebody who is cooperative by nature, who can work diligently in a team environment.
- Someone with a positive and proactive approach to work and a strong work ethic.
- A willingness to undertake networking and business development opportunities as and when required.
- A full, clean UK Driving licence and access to a car.
This role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you are an experienced Private Client Solicitor and you would like to progress further along your desired career path, this role could be the ideal opportunity for you. Please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas TODAY!
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.
Closing Date: All suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received; our client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Please note that due to the volume of applications, if you haven’t received a response within 5 days of applying, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.