Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be working from the head office based in Exeter, assisting with all aspects of monthly payroll function. You should ideally have some previous payroll experience and excellent time management skills.
What will you be doing as a Senior Payroll Administrator?
- Processing starters/leavers and payroll deductions
- Ensuring that client service is delivered to the highest possible level.
- Producing reports and analysing data
- Supporting senior colleagues in business development activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties which may be necessary.
Skills/Qualifications of a Senior Payroll Administrator:
- Previous payroll experience is desirable, but not crucial.
- IT skills and a competent user of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- A polite and friendly telephone manner
- Discounts and Benefits Scheme.
- Access to a Health cash plan
- Access to Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
Recruitment Consultant: Jo Howell.