Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Senior Paraplanner to join a successful, well-respected Wealth Management firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be taking on a wide variety of duties including but not limited to drafting recommendations and undertaking technical/tax calculations. You should ideally be Level 4 qualified and have a minimum of 18 months paraplanning experience to your name.
This role can be undertaken on a hybrid basis or within the Office based in Amersham, with attendance required at either the firm's Amersham office once a fortnight
What will you be doing as a Senior Paraplanner?
- Undertaking the research and analysis of products in line with recommendations by the Financial Planner.
- Drafting the recommendations by the Financial Planner.
- Ensuring that all files and reports are compliant.
- Attend internal events as directed by your line manager.
Skills/Qualifications of a Senior Paraplanner:
- You should be Level 4 qualified.
- You should have a minimum of 18 months’ paraplanning experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of a delivering a compliant, well-researched and excellent quality paraplanning service.
- Sound knowledge of industry issues and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing by 1 day for each year of service.
- Access to a Group Pension with 3% Company contributions.
- Company Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay