- Flexible Working
- Private Healthcare
- Free Onsite Gym
Our client, a forward-thinking company based in Exeter, are seeking to recruit Senior Marketing Executive, As their in-house digital expert, you will have broad digital experience and will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and own multiple digital commercial campaigns across various B2B sectors.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Senior Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Acting as the ‘Owner’ of our Digital landscape.
- Delivering high-performing paid campaigns (social, SEM, display, email).
- Overseeing the Conversion Rate Optimisation of all campaigns and activities across our digital footprint.
- Owning the digital marketing analytics agenda, insight and reporting, utilising tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and attribution software etc.
Senior Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Have 3+ years of experience of digital marketing
- Preferably Google certified or other digital marketing qualification
- Have experience in B2B marketing
- Have excellent communication skills (writing, editing, presenting) and have the ability to be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Extra Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working promoted
- Private Healthcare and subsidised healthcare for family members
- Death in service life assurance
- Employee Rewards Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym, pool table, and tennis table
- Fresh fruit delivered daily to the office
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osbourne
Ref: DO 8874