Rewards Scheme | Private Medical Insurance | Buy and Sell Holiday
Our client, the largest independent accountancy practice are seeking to recruit a Senior Farm Business Consultant looking to build a career within the professional services within their Holsworthy offices covering North Devon. This is an exciting role to provide specialist advice to the agricultural and farming businesses, helping them with technical, financial, and commercial matters.
Senior Farm Business Consultant responsibilities include: -
- Visiting clients to identify and evaluate their business and/ or technical requirements
- Assist clients with business planning, planning applications, government grant applications, legislative advice, and new business ventures
- Collect and analyse data, crop yield, and financial reports to measure performance
- Organise presentations, demonstrations, training, and farm walks for clients, colleagues, partnership organisations, professional bodies, and other interested groups
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Market and promote consultancy services
- Perform administrative duties, manage budgets and accounts, update information and prepare reports.
Senior Farm Business Consultant requirements include: -
- Analytical, methodical, and numerical
- Resilient/able to work under pressure, multi-task, and work independently / flexibly
- Adaptable, organised, and conscientious
- Effective Communicator, with proven accuracy and an eye for detail
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Your Benefits for Senior Farm Business Consultant: -
- 36.25 hours / 5 days per week
- Annual salary review
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after 3 years’ service
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Flexible benefits include Buy and sell holidays, Cycle to Work, Payroll Charity Giving, and Private Medical Insurance
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes
- Pension 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years’ service
If you have a positive can-do attitude and are a friendly and personable individual who is seeking a new role in an established firm, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell