Our client, a forward-thinking and well-respected Law firm, is searching for a Senior Charities Lawyer to join their rapidly expanding National Charity Legal Services team. You will be managing an existing caseload of Charity clients, as well as looking to expand on this selection and develop new relationships. You should possess at least 5 years PQE gained within the Charity sector, and have experience running your own caseload.
You will be based either from the firm’s Exeter, Bristol or Southampton office, and you will be working on a hybrid basis.
What will you be doing as a Senior Charities Lawyer?
- Managing a pre-existing caseload of Charity clients, and looking to expand and build-upon this caseload.
- Providing a wide range of advisory services including but not limited to dispute resolution, employment, commercial contracts, data protection and IP.
- Supporting clients to secure additional charity contributions to optimise their income and achieve their goals.
- Engaging within your own personal development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Senior Charities Lawyer:
- You will be an experienced Charities Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE gained within the sector, and experience of running your own caseload.
- You will be organised with good commercial awareness.
- A solid understanding of the Charity landscape, and the challenges which Charities face is crucial.
- An ability to supervise and/or support the development of junior fee earners is essential in this role.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong and long-lasting client relationships.
- You will be motivated to build and expand your profile and eager to engage in business development opportunities to help you further your career.
- Flexible Working
- Weekly Lifestyle Hour
- Family Hour
- Opportunities for training and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas