Our client, a prestigious and well-respected Exeter based Law firm, is looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. You should be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE who is looking to develop and expand your career further.
This role is envisaged to be full-time, however part time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
What will you be doing as a Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive?
- Managing your own Residential Property caseload including the sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, equity release mortgages, first registrations and new builds.
- Helping to develop and market the firm’s Property services.
- Engaging in business development and networking opportunities.
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive:
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained within Residential Property
- You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent time management and IT skills are essential.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays.
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.